Stay Up To Date!
Future Construct: Thought Leaders Discussing BIM and Construction Solutions for the AEC Industry. The Future Construct podcast is powered and executive produced by the team at BIM Designs, Inc. and features thought leaders from around the world working on innovative technology solutions for the construction (AEC, Architectural, Engineering, Construction) industry. The podcast is hosted by Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY on Twitter), the Founder/CEO of EndeavorVR.
Subscribe to the Future Construct podcast on all your favorite channels here:
Episode 32 Featuring: Ryan Denehy
Founder and CEO at Electric
In this week's episode of the Future Construct Podcast (35 min interview), we are excited to feature Ryan Denehy, Founder and CEO of Electric. Ryan is a serial entrepreneur with three ventures and two exits to public companies. Ryan has served as an investor and hands-on advisor to numerous brands including Stadium Goods, Blackbird, and Anchor Worldwide. He has attained a broad level of experience in all aspects of revenue strategy through direct sales, channel sales, BD and M&A. He also has the proven ability to develop a vision, build the team, and get the job done in developing ideas into businesses.
Electric is on a mission to revolutionize IT by making it simple, effortless, & lightning-fast for businesses everywhere. Through a "first of its kind" technology, paired with an elite squadron of IT technicians, Electric delivers lightning-fast IT support. Whether you're remote or onsite, Electric provides real-time issue resolution, security at the device, app and network levels, employee onboarding/offboarding and IT management. Founded in New York City in 2016, Electric is a Series D startup backed by Atreides Management, Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, 01 Advisors, Greenspring Associates, Vintage Investment Partners and Slack.
- The challenges Ryan is seeing in the AEC industry around IT concerns and some of the ways Electric able to help solve that
- Some of the ways that mid-size companies can look at how to grow
or how to pivot
- Where the puck is going in a lot of the major businesses and opportunities in immersive technology
- The impact that [our recent world health obstacle] has had on Electric, during a growth cycle
Episode 31 Featuring: Salla Eckhardt
Director of Transformation at Microsoft
We have some amazing content to celebrate our 1-year anniversary episode for you to check out during the holiday season. Thank you to all of our guests that made this past year an amazing experience for the team at BIM Designs, Inc.!
Salla has been Director of Transformation Services at Microsoft since 2018, bringing with her an impressive background in construction and digital design. Since her last appearance on the show, Salla has been named chair of the National BIM Program Steering Committee by the National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS).
At Microsoft, Salla leads a multi-million-dollar R&D program as well as the Microsoft WW Construction community. She’s also established the Digital Building Lifecycle, resulting in a 50% reduction in design and engineering expenses, 33% reduction in construction budgets with digital program management, and 20% reduction in operational costs with digital twin supported business intelligence; and established the organization-wide BIM, digital construction, and digital twin programs.
- Salla talks about adjusting to the pandemic’s effects on the workplace (home)
- How the metaverse might affect the social environment
- Is the metaverse on the radar at Microsoft?
- Salla discusses upcoming technologies she’s most excited about
Episode 30 Featuring: Amy Bunszel
EVP of AEC Design at Autodesk
In this week's episode of the Future Construct Podcast (24 min interview), we are excited to feature Amy Bunszel (@AmyBunszel), who is the EVP of AEC Design, Autodesk (@Autodesk). Amy is a board member and a C-level technology executive, product strategist and thought leader with over 20 years of experience innovating enterprise software products across the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC), manufacturing and film and game industries. She has a unique ability to inspire innovative strategy while driving large-scale agile software development around the globe. Her roots as a start-up co-founder, combined with deep product leadership, large-scale product execution expertise and a successful change management record enable her to drive and advise on business model transform while maintaining and growing customer loyalty.
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made, their technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to more mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software helps its customers to design and make a better world for all.
- Amy Bunszel’s career path starting as an electrical engineer
- Training new employees in modular construction in a safe, low-waste factory setting
- Autodesk's work with schools: K-12, community colleges, and secondary education
- How exciting high-tech construction is for the next generation while passing the knowledge along from the retiring generation
Episode 29 Featuring: Howard Berger
Managing Partner of SVP Programs at RealComm
In this week's episode of the Future Construct Podcast (37 min interview), we are excited to feature Howard Berger (@bergerhl), Managing Partner, SVP Programs at RealComm (@RealComm). He is responsible for all programming for the RealComm, IBcon, CoreTech conferences, and the CIO Forums globally. Howard has a combined 30 years of experience in both the technology as well as real estate industries.
Realcomm Conference Group, LLC is a worldwide research and event company at the intersection of technology, innovation, and real estate operations. With their annual conferences, webinars, workshops, CIO Forums, and other strategic services, Realcomm provides networking and collaboration opportunities, while educating industry professionals about the latest business solutions and technologies to improve commercial real estate development, leasing, management, and operations.
- RealComm was one of the first organizations to hold a hybrid conference in response to the pandemic
- Howard’s journey from IT to real estate, to digital transformation in commercial real estate
- The necessity to have someone in an organization with a vision, ultimately driving change
- The gross underutilization of most major office spaces in buildings, whether it’s a classic, urban, or even a suburban office
- Howard's vision to have a device that doesn’t just translate words but translates what the speaker is really thinking, what’s in their heart
Episode 28 Featuring: Sanjay Mistry
Co-Founder of VIM
In this week's episode of the Future Construct Podcast (32 min interview), we are excited to feature Sanjay Mistry, Co-Founder of VIM (@vimaec). Sanjay is an experienced Vice President with a demonstrated history of working in the design industry. He is a strong professional, skilled in game design, ZBrush, computer animation, graphics, and MEL.
Founded in 2016 with the goal of providing AEC professionals easy access to BIM (Building Information Model) data in real-time and on as many devices and platforms as possible, VIM is transforming the way that architects, engineers, and construction professionals design and build buildings. By removing the artificial walls between the AEC disciplines, and borrowing innovation from the gaming industry, VIM-equipped teams are delivering and sustaining a building’s design intent, from its originally approved conception to its ongoing operation.
- Sanjay's journey into the industry of Building Information Modeling and what led him to start VIM
- How the entertainment industry impacted gaming and how game engines can influence smart buildings, smart cities, and IoT
- Operating on a job site without access to internet connections, and making data accessible on personal devices
- His desired gadget of the future that would completely transform his personal life and the automotive industry entirely
Episode 27 Featuring: Cristina Savian
Managing Director of BE-WISE
In this week's episode of the Future Construct Podcast (40 min interview), we are excited to feature Cristina Savian (@cristina_savian), Managing Director of BE-WISE. Cristina is a highly accomplished director with two decades’ experience in technology and engineering. As an expert in the built environment, Cristina has driven consulting engagements and delivered the adoption of technology, digital transformation, and innovation across a number of sectors. She has been recognized for unsurpassed levels of commercial awareness underpinned by strong problem-solving, client management, and leadership qualities.
BE-WISE is a London and Melbourne-based consulting firm specializing in innovation, technology, and digital transformation for the built environment. The company launched in 2018, and their current client list consists of global construction technology companies, NGOs, and numerous educational institutions.
Highlights of Cristina’s interview with host Amy Peck (@AmyPeckXR) include:
- The start of Cristina's career, and what inspired her to found BE-WISE
- The importance of having the level of confidence for yourself and providing inspiration for others
- The rapid evolution of technology, and the role it plays in the progression of different industries.
- Her desired gadget or service that would make her life better on a personal level
Episode 26 Featuring: Jag Mallela
Managing Director of WSP USA
In this episode of the Future Construct Podcast (35 min interview), we are excited to feature Jag Mallela, Managing Director of WSP USA. In April 2021, Jag was appointed to the National Institute of Building Sciences BIM Program Steering Committee, which is tasked with creating a national BIM program. His impressive body of work, while closely associated with highway infrastructure, is cross-cutting and touches many areas of surface transportation including innovative project delivery, civil integrated management, highway traffic operations, sustainability and resiliency, highway maintenance, asset management, highway safety, planning, performance measurement, and organizational/institutional capacity building.
Highlights of Jag’s interview with host Amy Peck (@AmyPeckXR) include:
- Mallela’s inspiration(s) and how he came to combine his cerebral
and creative roots
- How vision, imagination, science, and technology together lead
- The importance of using technology to solve social and
- How the pandemic has changed communities and how to plan
around the changes
Episode 25 Featuring: Kimon Onuma
Founder and President, Onuma, Inc.
Onuma, Inc. enables the “I” in BIM. They are a team of architects and computer scientists that build software for the rapidly-changing AEC industry. The ONUMA System is an open-source, web-based ecosystem of tools, platforms, and services for buildings, cities, and more, built by architects and programmers who have been using BIM for over 30 years. The open-source architecture supports better quality designs, sustainable data, improved efficiency, and fewer unwelcome surprises throughout the built lifecycle.
- Kimon’s interest in information and things – and how that motivated him to fix inefficiencies in the architecture industry
- How he came to combine BIM with traditional design
- The importance of open source, taking software outside the box
- Automating tasks so creativity can remain human
Episode 24 Featuring: James Benham
Co-Founder and CEO, JBKnowledge
In this week's episode of the Future Construct Podcast (41 min interview), we are excited to feature James Benham (@JamesMBenham), CEO, and Co-founder of JB Knowledge (@JBKnowledge). JB Knowledge offers technology solutions for Insurance & Construction companies, transforming risk management technology and implementing technologies to transform construction projects. You name it; they can build it! JB Knowledge aims to make the world a more tech-savvy place; insurance and construction are just where they started.
- A recap of James' career, including his University degrees, founding JB Knowledge, and traveling and working worldwide.
- The future of employment, particularly how technology and automation will influence the future of work.
- James' time as a City Council Member with the city of College Station and how he introduced innovation to the 125,000 residents to create a smarter city.
- Why the world needs more doers and fewer critics for us to move forward.
- The difference between wasting time or making time and how the human brain is the best computer ever built.
Episode 23 Featuring: Danielle O'Connell
Director of Emerging Technology, Skanska USA
Our team is excited to bring you this new episode of the Future Construct Podcast (28 min interview), where we spotlight Danielle O'Connell, Director of Emerging Technology at Skanska USA (@SkanskaUSA). Skanska USA creates sustainable solutions and aims to be a leader in quality, green construction, work safety, and business ethics to drive profitability and reduce construction timelines.
- Danielle's day-to-day responsibilities at Skanska USA and how she remains up to date with the landscape of emerging technology.
- The next wave of emerging technologies that will be at the forefront over the next three to five years.
- Danielle's top three solutions that will most impact the industry now and in the future.
- The technologies that are being most adopted within the industry.
Episode 22 Featuring: Conny Scheitz
Director of Programs and Business Excellence, Autodesk
Our team is thrilled to bring you this fresh episode of the Future Construct Podcast (27 min interview), where we spotlight Dr. Cornelia Scheitz, Director of Programs and Business Excellence at Autodesk (@Autodesk). Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made, their technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to more mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software helps its customers to design and make a better world for all.
- Conny's background in life sciences, specifically genetics, and how she transitioned into academia, ultimately leading her to Autodesk
- The frequency of solution providers working with customers to solve problems and how that workflow evolves into new projects
- Trends and combinations of technologies that are at the forefront of the Autodesk Technology Centers
- The industry's fear about advancements in automated technology and types of jobs impacted by technology
Episode 21 Featuring: Doug Ludlow
Our team is thrilled to bring you this new episode of the Future Construct Podcast (23 min interview), where we spotlight Doug Ludlow (@dougludlow), CEO at MainStreet (@MainStreet). MainStreet helps software, hardware, and venture-backed companies realize tax credits opportunities missed by many accountants. Doug is a serial entrepreneur and senior executive, with over 15 years of leadership experience, scaling new companies and serving as an innovation resource. Doug founded two other companies prior to MainStreet, then he transitioned to Google as an Operations Lead and then Chief of Staff, where he spent over three years. There, he also met the two other co-founders of MainStreet.
- How the evolution of technology will impact the community and small businesses, as tech companies continue to spread from the major tech hubs
- Where the shifts are in inbounds and customers as innovation continues to evolve in the increasingly remote workforce
- How influence plays a role in a small business and the direction Mainstreet is headed
- His insights on whether startups are aggressive or cautious toward pushing and accepting new technology
Episode 20 Featuring: Julie Giannini
Chief Customer Officer, Egnyte
Our team is thrilled to bring you this new episode of the Future Construct Podcast (23 min interview), where we spotlight Julie Giannini (@jgiannin) Chief Customer Officer at Egnyte (@Egnyte). Julie is a senior executive with 25+ years of go-to-market experience scaling renewals, customer success, professional services, training, and support organizations focused on enterprise & SaaS cloud offerings. Julie builds high-performing teams with the goal of great experiences for employees, customers, and shareholders and she has been involved in several successful exits including Thoma Bravo's purchase of Imperva for $2.1B in 2019, New Relic's 2014 IPO, and Yammer's $1.2B acquisition by Microsoft in 2012. Egnyte is trusted by 16,000+ content-critical businesses and transforms them through smarter content allowing organizations to connect, protect, and unlock value from all their content.
- How Egnyte is utilizing artificial intelligence in their own product lines
- Methods to overcome hesitance to adopt new and transformative technology, within your own company
- The day to day responsibilities within her role as the Chief Customer Officer and her focus aside from customers
- Her vision for the future, as she discusses the one product that would transform her life, making it significantly easier and more efficient
Episode 19 Featuring: Miquel Vidal
Head of XRS, CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
Our team is thrilled to bring you this new episode of the Future Construct Podcast (30 min interview), where we spotlight Miquel Vidal, Head of XRS (eXtended Reality Solutions) at CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (@CBRE). Miquel has been an evangelist on XR within CBRE for the last three years, working across numerous teams, presenting the values and benefits of disruptive technology, having run numerous PoC and pilots with some of CBRE's front-line workers on their respective clients' sites.
- Some of the trends and solutions he believes will streamline workflows and facilitate industry improvements
- His deployment strategy and how his internal team has conducted a soft launch of concepts, garnering interest from clients
- How consumer devices hitting the market will influence the introduction of technology to industry workflows and the work he's doing
- Miquel's thoughts on computing, the evolution of consuming information, and its impact on consumers and business
Episode 18 Featuring: KP Reddy
Founder and CEO, Shadow Ventures
Our team is very excited to bring you this new episode of the Future Construct Podcast(27 min interview) where we spotlight KP Reddy (@reddy_kp), Founder and CEO at Shadow Ventures (@shadowventures) and author of the books BIM for Building Owners and Developers and What You Know About Startups Is Wrong.
- How he got started in the venture capital industry and his experience with the first company that he supported
- His motivation and decision to author a book on BIM and how timing played a key role in the decision-making process
- The "investment ethos" he has developed on deciding when and why to invest in exciting companies
- How his reputation and brand factor into founders finding him, and why there is no investment that is too early
Episode 17 Featuring: Leigh Christy
On this episode of the Future Construct Podcast (30 min interview), we spotlight Leigh Christy, Principal at Perkins and Will, and address Leigh's experience as an adjunct professor, her perspective on the direction companies should be taking toward the evolution of technology. Leigh joins host Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY) to discuss:
- How companies should be thinking about responsibility and sustainability as components of innovation
- The role of technology in designing and what processes in automation or technology focus on visualization, helping with AR and VR
- How technology is a toolbox for solving industry problems
- Closing feedback loops to eliminate repeating mistakes, which will enhance the global landscape
Episode 16 Featuring: Aarni Heiskanen
Managing Partner, AE Partners
On this episode of the Future Construct Podcast (30 min interview), we spotlight Aarni Heiskanen, Managing Partner at AE Partners, and address AE Partners' customers' perspective on pain points and trajectory of technology in construction, digital buildings and infrastructure, and real estate and construction. Aarni joins host Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY) to discuss:
- How the construction industry is ripe for technological advancements and digitalization, and closing the gap of reluctance to bring technology in
- Tendencies of companies to want to move toward the next "shiny object" of technology simply for technology's sake
- How companies can circumvent the cycle of accomplishing goals through innovation, and think more progressively about what kinds of companies they want to be in the future
- Furthering a culture of collaboration among companies to further the progression of industries as whole
Episode 15 Featuring: Todd Lewis
Vice President, Prologis Ventures
On this episode of the Future Construct Podcast (40 min interview), we spotlight Todd Lewis, Vice President at Prologis Ventures, as he joins host Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY) to discuss:
- Different companies that he's invested in, and which ones drew the most interest and excitement
- Challenges in the investment realm when it comes to balancing the disruption to the industry, in regards to what you do today that will lead you to success in future technology.
- Immersive technology around the AR cloud, and the global digital twin infrastructure, which allows for focus to be placed on anomalies
- How real estate figures into drone technology and how it will evolve as drones progress in the future
Episode 14 Featuring: Hugh Seaton
Head of Product, CSI Crosswalk
- Aquinas Learning, Inc. and how founding that company influences his current career path
- The future of augmented reality and how it will affect the BIM space, as well as the industry drivers toward the adoption of new technology
- Smart contracts and how blockchain can be wired into processes of remotely using immersive technology to verify completion of work
- Technological solutions such as reality capture, virtual reality, and LiDAR that will serve as the catalysts for the next evolution of the industry
Episode 13 Featuring: Allison Xu
Investor, BainCapital Ventures
- Companies that excite her and how construction industry is currently booming with the development of technology
- What the benchmarks are for investing, and how investors look for to determine value within potential investment opportunities
- Current trends and ways to streamline businesses and workflows
- What some of the positive impacts of the emerging technologies are and why successful technologies get adopted across industry
Episode 12 Featuring: Curtis Rodgers
Principal, Brick & Mortar Ventures
- Integrating technology into the construction workspace and understanding the user's journey
- Insights on opportunities to utilize data in a multitude of different ways for many use cases
- The types of investments he's made and some of the partnerships he's developed with portfolio companies
- The dream gadget he would like to have 20 to 30 years in the future
Episode 11 - Startup Spotlight
Featuring: Joe Michaels, Chief Revenue Officer at HaptX, Inc. & Tessa Lau, Founder & CEO at Dusty Robotics
On this special episode of the Future Construct Podcast (1 hour interview), we spotlight leaders of two startups: Joe Michaels (@joemich), Chief Revenue Officer at HaptX, Inc.; and Tessa Lau (@tessalau), the Founder and CEO of Dusty Robotics, as they join host Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY)
- Current and practical use cases for haptics and robotics among other emerging technologies.
- Features of haptic gloves and other wearables that will continue to shape how we interact with technology, and the convergence of those with robotics, AR/VR, and artificial intelligence.
- The value that robotics holds in the future of technology across multiple industries, and the trends that will influence the direction of that technological evolution.
- Their ideal gadgets of the future, 20-25 years from now, not based in reality, that would make their lives better and easier.
Episode 10 Featuring: Cathy Hackl
Futurist, Founder at Futures Intelligence Group
On this episode of the Future Construct Podcast (24 min interview), we spotlight Cathy Hackl (@CathyHackl), Global Futurist and Founder of the Futures Intelligence Group, as she joins host Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY) to discuss:
- Current and emerging industry trends within virtual reality, augmented reality, and other reality technologies.
- What non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are, the value they hold in relation to traditional currency and how they might be utilized in the future of emerging technology.
- The ways that augmented reality glasses will change the way that we think about augmented reality and how we move from mobile technology to wearables.
- The involvement of volumetric video in digital experiences with avatars, and how we can utilize volumetric video in machine learning.
Episode 9 Featuring: Jessie Mooberry
Senior Technology & Innovation Advisor at Flight Safety Foundation
On this episode of the Future Construct Podcast (30 min interview), we spotlight Jessie Mooberry (@mooberryj), Senior Technology & Innovation Advisor at Flight Safety Foundation (@FlightSafetyFoundation), as she joins Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY) to discuss:
- Ways to seamlessly integrate technology into the current industry processes and how to dispel fear about technology replacing the human factor
- Switching gears from her work at NASA to opening and operating a coffee/wine bar
- The expansion of the digital nomad lifestyle and the differences between local and global cultures
- How close the future of personal air transportation could be and the potential impacts on the way we travel between cities
Episode 8 Featuring: Randee Herrin
Senior Vice President, Construction Technologies & Manufacturing at TDIndustries, Inc.
On this episode of the Future Construct Podcast (31 min interview), we spotlight Randee Herrin, Senior Vice President of Construction Technologies & Manufacturing at TDIndustries, Inc. (@tdindustries), as she joins Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY) to discuss:
- How successful technology implementation drives process improvements
- How companies could leverage efficient, time and budget-saving pre-fabrication opportunities
- How BIM has evolved over the last several years
- How the leveraging of BIM data will continue to expand
Episode 7 Featuring: Mark Oden
CEO at BIM Designs, Inc.
On this episode of the Future Construct Podcast (29 min interview), we spotlight Mark Oden, CEO of BIM Designs, Inc. (@BIMdesignsInc), as he joins Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY) to discuss how he developed the company culture and service offerings at BIM Designs, Inc., how artificial intelligence can be utilized as a tool rather a replacement for a human workforce, and how BIM technology can serve as a digital overlay for pre-construction processes in the future.
Episode 6 Featuring: Chris Howard
Founder and CEO at Softeq
On this episode of the Future Construct Podcast (29 min interview), we spotlight Chris Howard (@techris), Founder and CEO of Softeq (@Softeq), as he joins Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY) to discuss his perspective on why IoT deployments fail, where his customers come from, how he positions projects to be sold upstream, as well as his work as an entrepreneurial mentor in coding and technology. Also, listen for the two facets of his company he gets the most questions and where he's heard companies are shifting their tech focus.
Episode 5 Featuring: Damon Hernandez
Founder and Executive Director of the AEC Hackathon
On this episode of the Future Construct Podcast (35 min interview), we spotlight Damon Hernandez (@MetaverseOne), Founder and Executive Director of the AEC Hackathon, (@AECHackathon) and Co-Founder and Director of Technology at IDEAbuilder (@IDEAbuilder) as he joins Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY) to discuss his current projects using 3D data throughout the construction process, what he has learned about how hackathons are beneficial to the landscape of the AEC industry after hosting 40+ competitions, some of his favorite hackathon projects, his thoughts on full adoption of "living-breathing BIM" in the industry, the importance of the multi-device experience in construction, seeing more VR headsets at AEC conferences than GDC and many more thoughtful insights.
Episode 4 Featuring: Joanna Popper
Global Head of Virtual Reality for Go-To-Market and Location Based Entertainment at HP
Joanna Popper (@JoannaPopper), Global Head of Virtual Reality for Location Based Entertainment at HP (@hp) as she joins Amy Peck (@VirtualGirlNY) to candidly discuss her role leading HP's Go-to-Market strategy, why she's excited about HP's newest VR headsets the Reverb G2 and Reverb Omnicept, the amazing features of these new headsets and the accompanying software platforms, solutions for the AEC industry and use cases from some of her enterprise clients, and how she transitioned from a marketing career to the VR space.
Episode 3 Featuring: Amy Marks
Head of Industrialized Construction Strategy and Evangelism at Autodesk
Amy Marks joins Amy Peck to candidly discuss how she became the queen of prefabrication, the need to remove constraints so that companies can fully leverage emerging technology, if there is room for an Uber-like behemoth in the construction industry, and the digital transformation of the industry. Hear Amy Marks also expound on designing buildings for the end user, the unique story behind her red stiletto in her office, as well as several other insightful topics.
Episode 2 Featuring: Elizabeth Baron
Enterprise Solutions Executive at Unity Technologies
Elizabeth Baron talks virtual reality, game engines, and how companies can leverage technology for the future within an innovative space.
Episode 1 Featuring: Salla Eckhardt
Director of Transformation Services and Worldwide Construction Lead at Microsoft
Salla joins Amy on the Future Construct Podcast to discuss digital twins, her experiences as a woman in the construction industry, and the future of digital technologies as they play a role in construction. Look for a cameo from Salla's leopard cat (video only) and hear about her idea for a gadget from the future.
About the Host
Amy Peck is the CEO of EndeavorXR, a leading global VR/AR (XR) strategy & consulting firm. She is a recognized thought-leader in the space and speaks globally on the future of XR and emerging technologies like AI, blockchain, robotics, and autonomy. She works with Fortune 500 companies, digital media/production companies, and tech startups on strategies to deploy XR, 5G, AI, Blockchain, and another emerging tech to shape an impactful future.