Four Winds Casinos & Entertainment is owned by the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians.
BIM Designs, Inc. has undertaken the the Plumbing and MP scope of this expansion. We started with a blank canvas and drew every ft of pipe according to the contract docs. During Covid the project was shut down for approximately 9 months. We picked back up where we left off with a new team.
The expansion is set to open to the public on January 20, 2023.
Elements of the expansion include:
- 23-story, 317-room hotel and spa
- 278 ft tall
- Indiana's largest hotel and first class resort destination
- The hotel will have its own entrance, separate from the casino
- Level 1 and 2 will include a day spa, ballroom/event room, 10 meeting rooms, and a board room. The facility will also feature a full-service bar and grill, multiple common areas for guests to enjoy and terraces with spectacular views.
- A VIP lounge hospitality area will occupy the third floor, which will contain a bar and grill and outdoor swimming pool, along with three hospitality suites, a VIP hospitality lounge, and outdoor terraces to be used for community, business and personal events and more.